Worksite Health Services
Occupational medicine working where you work.
On-site testing, treatment and wellness planning can save your company both time and money. Black Hills Occupational Medicine will design a custom program that fits your needs and schedule to help keep your employees healthy and productive.
Worksite Health Services Four-Step Approach
- Design – Our experienced health specialists will guide you, your safety team and your key stakeholders through a thorough planning session, consultation, and review.
- Identify – By analyzing the results of health risk assessments and biometric screens, our health specialist will identity and inform each employee about their personal risk factors.
- Promote, Educate, and Coach – Our health specialist will encourage employees to achieve their personal health goals through coaching and wellness education classes, both in-person and online.
- Manage and Measure – We provide periodic reports on the health and wellness of your employees and how well they’re utilizing:
- Executive Reports: Customized worker health information that can help you effectively allocate your health care spending
- Coaching and participation reports: Reports describing program utilization and effectiveness
- Program Planning: a report that helps implement and encourage participation in your employee wellness program through logistics planning, intervention, observances, education, and resources.
Call (605) 718-2778 to talk to an occupational medicine specialist.